From:
Paul Kelty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:38:27 EDT

Just a quick note for those people who were disappointed-
Belgian Waffles are back again! Great for a toaster breakfast!
Available in Vanilla, Blueberry or Chocolate chip.
$7.95 per 6 pack

We also have finally opened the website up for orders,
http://MrRitts.com
 with excellent pricing on
flours (some with shipping included), waffle pancake & tempura  batter mix
 and our other menu items, including breads, cakes,  biscotti
and more. Get ready for the holidays. Be sure to check it out as we  also
carry a large assortment of items from other vendors that can be  ordered
as well.

We will be at the Boston Conference this Saturday with our  desserts
featured on the menu at the

Best Western Hotel
181 Boston Post Road,  West
Marlborough, MA 01752
508-460-0700

Also, for those in the Philadelphia area, check out our new vendor
in the Chestnut Hill Farmers Market

Poppyseed's Bakery
8229 Gemantown Avenue
Philadelphia, Pa 19118