From:
Joe Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 01:32:37 -0500

Hello all,

I'm new here so I hope I'm posting this to the proper place.

I'm looking for an easy to make (bread machine) bread mix.
I've tried Bob's Red Mill gluten free homemade wonderful
bread mix so far but it came out so dense and heavy and dry.
Does anyone have a mix that they use that is more like
the texture of wheat bread? Or am I doing something wrong
in the preparation that makes it turn out this way. Any

Joe