From:
Jutta Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jutta Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:35:17 -0800

Hi All,

I received a spreadsheet with several names on it, I will be happy to
send this out if you send me an email.
Dr. Dorman, Paracelsus Clinic Federal Way was mentioned by most senders;
recommended was also Dr. Wangen, ND in Seattle by several people,
Hartwell/Teicher/Stein at Highline Hospital in Burien were also
mentioned, but less often; Dr. Lani Belic is highly respected and is in
the same office as Hartwell/Teicher/Stein;

Thanks for all your help, I got already an appointment for tomorrow and
God knows I do need help right now;

Jutta

Northwest Clinical Research Associate, LLC
CCRA Consultant
Office: 360-769-6193
Mobile: 360-440-9970

The information transmitted in this communication is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please destroy
any copies, contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.