From:
"Joe S. Warren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 16:59:23 GMT

Karen,

You asked:

> How do mixed families organize their meal times, eating arrangements,
> cooking arrangements?  Any suggestions on how to proceed.

Why don't you ask your husband to prepare THE meal for all the family.
Perhaps he is not really aware of what is involved in preparation of two
different diets.  We solved the problem by my eating gluten free.  In
fact, we kept a gf kitchen.  The cost is slightly more but the convenience
of preparing 1 meal for 5 people opposed to preparing 1 meal for two and
one meal for three should be worth it.  The gf diet is certainly as
healthy and is probably better for us in the long run.

Good luck,

Joe S. Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Titusville, FL