From:
John King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 13:01:21 -0400

Hi,
I just read something from Celiac Sprue Assoc/USA in regards to guar gum;
it was listed under items to avoid.

My husband's "brain fog" must be contagious, when was this a problem?

It is in the Ener-g wheat and gluten free breads, gillian's wheat and gluten
free pizza dough and in just about everything we have in our frig and pantry
that is listed as gluten free.

Can anyone tell me if this was discussed before? If so, what was decided?
Thanks
Rosalie King
Cambridge, MA.