From:
Jim Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 13:14:57 -0400

I am posting the following for Ron Hoggan.  Please direct any questions to
Ron at [log in to unmask]

        -- Jim Lyles, co-listowner for the CELIAC e-mail list

will allow discussion of exclusively Canadian issues without
bothering others with posts that are irrelevant to their
situations.

Since the owners of the new list are also members of the St
Johns list, we will be sure to pass on any posts that we deem
relevant to the larger celiac community. We hope this will work
well, and further the interests of the entire celiac
community.

The start-up of this new list comes at a propitious time, since
the list should be operational in time for the national
conference of the Canadian Celiac Association next week
(May 28, 29, 30), here in Calgary.

If you wish to subscribe, send a message with a blank subject
line, stating:

SUBSCRIBE celiac-canada

to:

All postings, should be sent to: