Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 16:42:46 -0500

Hi

Sorry it took so long to summarize.  Ten people responded to my question
about Arrowhead Mills flour having no problems with cross contamination.
The responses I got were as follows:

One person stated that Arrowhead Mills was "notorious for cross
contamination" and so doesn't use their products.

Three said that they make a "conscientious effort" and they use dedicated
lines.

One said they clean their lines thoroughly between uses. (this leads me to
believe that they share lines at times)

One said it was listed as okay with CSA/USA.

Many people suggested going to oriental markets.  This brings up my same
question, is there a problem with purity with these flours?

Thanks again for the responses.  I operate under the principle of "when in
doubt....", so I returned the flour and will continue to order (and hope I
don't run out again) from EnerG Foods.

kris
wichita, ks