From:
Brian Cawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:02:12 -0800

 Hi everyone,
 on March 25th. I protested Aimee's comments about
 the magazine Sully's Living Without.  Aimee had said:

     .....I am boycotting this magazine since they are editing
     people's comments and changing the portrayal of the
     disease. I heard that they do no research  before they
     interview people....

 Here are some of the responses to the criticism.

 Jess wrote:  I,  for one,  LUV the Living Without Magazine.
Lots of good  info and RECIPES!

From Chris: I agree with you; I love the magazine!

From Sharon in  KS:  .....  I am one who appreciates them
and keep up the good work for us.

 Joan wrote:   Hi, I would like to know how I could get this
 magazine called "Sully's Living Without" Thank You!
 <www.livingwithout.com> or call (630)415-3378

From Leslie:   I agree with you in terms of not being mean-spirited
but I just got my first issue and thought it was extremely elementary and
not at all what I expected, although it is in a nice glossy format and looks
good to the eye. It made everything seem so simple and just give up gluten,
and life will, and still can be, wonderful. It is so much more complex than
that for most of us; I feel that the overall presentation of the magazine is
far too simplistic and really sells
 most of us short who suffer with this dreadful illness and its many
 complications......

 Thanks everyone
 Valerie, California