From:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 21:38:07 +0000

Hi everyone,

Sorry to say but the GF dining in Destin was hard to come by.  I asked for
help and I received very few responses before our trip.  Someone mentioned
The Back Porch, however, when we asked for just a plain piece of fish to be
grilled with maybe some lemon, salt & pepper the cook said that he didn't
have time to clean the grill and couldn't fix that.  He did suggest broiling
the fish but my son thought it was terrible.

The other suggestion was The Acme Oyster Factory.  Someone said that the
batter that they fry their fish in was made from cornmeal however, the
manager at this location said that the batter did contain wheat.  I have
emailed the company but I haven't heard back at this time.  I'll let you
know when I get a response.

We did find a Bonefish Grill and had a wonderful dinner.  Otherwise we
cooked at our condo.

Valerie Thayer