From:
Gus Haak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 09:21:46 EST

Hi All:
I am looking for suggestions for reducing neuropathy (tingling in the
feet in my case) which I have had for about a year and which was
diagnosed about 9 months ago.  I have controlled my diagnosed ciliac
condition with gf diet over the past 15 years with about 90% success.

My diet consists primarily of the following: Potatoes, peas, string
beans, kidney beans, tuna fish, bananas, corn, spinach, tomatoes, rice
crackers.

I am also looking for good gf vitamins.

In searching our past postings, neuropathy does seem to be related to
celiac problem.  If anyone can offer suggestions on the neuropathy
problem, or on my gf diet, or suggest for any good gf vitamins,  it would
be greatly appreciated.

Gus