From:
Meyda Yegenoglu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:57:18 -0800

I am planning to buy a grain mill, especially to make brown rice,
garbanzo bean and lentil flour. I would be very interested in hearing
from people who use grain mills, particularly  what brand they are using
and whether they are happy with what they have. Gluten Free Pantry has
Regal grain mill for $49.99. The price seems quite good given that in my
brief  search on the net I have come across mills that are priced over
$300 and $400.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Meyda