From:
Laura Geele Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Geele Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:21:16 -0800

Thank you for this posting. However, we live in Florence,
SC and there isn't a Trader Joe's in SC as far as I know. Could you
please post the address or website of the company involved? How can my
health food store get in touch with the maker of these bars? Thank you.

Here's the info from the wrappers:

Thinkorganic: 866-98think; www.thinkproducts.com

Clif: 1-800-clifbar; www.clifbar.com

(make sure to indicate the nectar bar; the regular clif bars have
oatmeal)

*****

they sound like larabars that joes carries...they are great...i thought
cliff used oats? thanks!

 >>there are no oats in the nectar bars.

******

yes i love them too
awesome
mine store has had em like 6 months
i am spoiled...they are awesome

have u tried aunt candice bars? they are
awesome..their chocolate coconut is to die for...

u have to order on line though

******

Thanks for the tip about bars at Trader. Boomibars are really good too. I
like the Apple Cranberry. It says on the label they are gluten free. Not sure
where you live but here in Chicago they carry them at Sunset Foods in Northbrook
which has a fabulous gluten free section.

*******