From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:29:19 -0400

Nacho cheese doritos are popular among kids so I was very happy to hear
about this.  I checked at the store today and some bags were still labelled
with wheat and others were not.

 On frito lay website:   In 2011 we reformulated Doritos Nacho Cheese
Tortilla Chips to remove wheat from the recipe. While some older packages
may show "wheat" on the ingredient statement, please be assured that all
Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips currently being sold in the US do not
contain wheat.