From:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 14:03:24 -0500

Hello again from Marlene's Mixes.  We are still offering free shipping on any order of $50.00 or more.  Free shipping can  equal from 10 to 20 percent discount.  Our offer is not reflected on the website, but will automatically be deducted in our office before shipping. Our products are some of the most delicious you can find anywhere.  Our new Brekfast Streusel is wonderful warm or cold. A soft yellow cake layer is sandwiched around a cinnamon streusel mix, glazed with powedered sugar glaze and is still moist and good 2 or 3 days after baking.  We have many other great products as well as a line of gluten free spices and extracts.  Please call (903) 839-3892,  Fax (903) 830-3494 or e-mail [log in to unmask]  with any comments or questions, also, please visit our website at    [log in to unmask]   Have a safe and healthy May and bless you all.  Marlene