From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 09:34:59 -0700

A person at work found out I have this access and her hubby is celiac.  She
would like to make a punch for Xmas using grenadine but doesn't know if it's
GF. She also doesn't remember the brand, but if anyone knows about
Grenadines GF status please let me know.  Probably my Canadian co-horts
would be best to answer as we have different brands up here.

Thanx

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada