From:
Susan Hersom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Hersom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:20:21 -0700

*Continued:*
**
*Epcot – Electric Umbrella (quick lunch):*

Hamburger w/g-f bun

French Fries

Fruit Cup

Crowds were overwhelming and the staff was touching a lot of gluten buns,
but my order was handled downstairs by the manager and brought up and given
to me

*Epcot – San Angel Inn (dinner) (Chef Nester):*

Guacamole Dip with Tortilla Chips

Beef Tacos with Rice and Beans

No dessert – Too Full!

*Epcot – Liberty Inn (quick lunch) (Earl is the Manager):*

Pizza

Brownie

*Epcot – Coral Reef Restaurant (dinner) (Chef Bobby):*

Caesar Salad w/o Croutons

Grilled Chicken Breast

Mashed Potatoes

Tapioca Rolls w/Butter

Butterscotch Crème Brulee

*Contemporary Resort – California Grill Restaurant (dinner) (Chef Jason):*

Tomato Soup

Roasted Chicken w/Mashed Potatoes

Green Beans

Tapioca Rolls w/Butter

Caramelized Banana Crème Brulee

*Contemporary Resort – Chef Mickey (breakfast buffet) (Chef Les):***

Pancakes or Waffles (I used strawberry/banana sauce from fruit bar to pour
over pancakes some mornings instead of just butter and maple syrup)

Eggs

Fried Potatoes

Bacon

Sausage

Ham

Fruit

Yogurt

Grits

*Grand Floridian Resort – 1900's Park Fare (dinner buffet) (Chef Gary):*

Minestrone Soup (I added some white rice from the buffet)

White Chicken Nuggets

Caesar Salad w/o Croutons

Mashed Potatoes

Corn

Tapioca Rolls w/Butter

Sugarless Cheesecake (it was awful, unfortunately!)

*Grand Floridian Resort – 1900's Park Fare (breakfast buffet) (Chef Ralph):*
**

Pancakes or Waffles

Eggs

Fried Potatoes

Bacon

Sausage

Ham

Fruit

Yogurt

*Yachtsman Resort – Yachtsman Steakhouse (dinner) (Chef Brian):*

Caesar Salad w/o Croutons (could not eat it – the anchovy taste was too
overpowering)

Roasted Chicken

Mashed Potatoes and Sauteed Mushrooms

Tapioca Rolls w/Butter