From:
Kimberlee Tandy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Tandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:44:19 -0600

Greetings!

I was reading through the CSA Recipe Collection #1 and found a recipe that I wanted to make, but the ingredient list is not complete.  If anyone knows the originator of the recipe or has a complete ingredient list, I would be grateful.

It is on page 154 in book #1.  The title is Peaches and Cream Pie and the originator is listed as Carol Aitz of valley View, PA.  It is missing the flour butter and milk amounts mentioned in the instructions, but not in the ingredient list.

Thanks in advance.

Kimberlee