From:
"Chris J. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 20:53:53 -0500

Hi Everyone!
 Help!!

 I've been having some strange symptoms lately.  I plan on going to the
doctor. Because my husband is in the military, I see a different doctor
everytime I have to go to the hospital.  That means I have to basically
start from the beginning of the "Celiac" story each and every time.

 Lately, I have been experiencing a cold numbness that stretches from ear
to ear on the back of my skull.  It kind of feels like the tingling
sensation that you experience if you lay on your arm wrong when your
asleep; cutting off the circulation to that limb. I have it all the time,
but sometimes it's worse. When it is worse I am disoriented.  I am very
chemical sensitive and if exposed to certain smells I become
hyperventilated.  I am so disoriented at that point I can't even recognize
who my own children are. Needless to say this is starting to really scare
me.  I eat mostly vegetables and I'm very careful of my diet.

 Is anyone out there suffering, has suffered, or knows someone else who has
suffered(ing) from the same symptoms?  I do have Celiacs.

Thank you in advance,

Barbara