From:
Nehemiah Trustees Covenant Fund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 11:54:43 +0200

Hi.

Does anyone know the GF status of Heinz W. sauce? It has been stated on
this list that the malt vinegar in the Lea and Perrins W. sauce is OK.
What about the malt vinegar in Heinz? It also has other suspecious
ingredients likedistilled vinegar and HVP, but I thought I'd ask if
anyone has checked it out.

TIA,
Sharon Marcus