From:
Michele Carrero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:17:51 -0700

Happy August from Pamela's Products. Here's a recipe we hope you will enjoy.

Incredibly Rich Pie Crust

1 box of Pamela's Pecan Shortbread
¼ cup butter

Place Pamela's Pecan Shortbread into a large plastic bag. Use a rolling pin
to crush into fine crumbs. Melt the butter and pour into a large bowl. Add
the cookie crumbs and mix thoroughly with the melted butter. Firmly press
the crumb mixture into a pie pan or spring form pan. This crust can be used
as is or baked with a filling. It's a wonderful crust for cheese cake!

And, as always we offer free samples of Pamela's gourmet, gluten free
cookies, biscotti and baking mixes. That's right if your Celiac or Autism
support group or organization would like samples of Pamela's delicious
products for a meeting or an event, send me an e-mail at
[log in to unmask] or call 650-952-4545. This offer is only available
in the USA and Canada.

Try our complete line of gourmet, gluten free cookies, biscotti and baking
mixes. Available in natural food and grocery stores nationwide. For complete
information regarding Pamela's Products, check out our website at
http://www.pamelasproducts.com.