From:
Carla Spacher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carla Spacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 12:33:38 -0400

Wow!  It's May already!

I am so excited about National Celiac Month!  I will be establishing a Gluten Intolerance Group in my area, Fresno, California's Central Valley!  What a great way to kick off Celiac Month, right?

My gluten-free gift basket site recently published a new gift basket using Carol Fenster's "1000 Gluten-Free Recipes" hardbound book as the theme.  It not only includes her book, but many of the ingredients she uses in her recipes: sorghum flour, tapioca flour, potato starch and xanthan gum.  All flours and starches are made by Bob's Red Mill which are all organic and made in a gluten-free facility.  Of course, we had to go the gourmet route and add a bottle of cold pressed organic olive oil by Olivas de Oro!  All items are encased in an upscale stained keepsake basket with a hinged handle.

The basket is entitled, "Gluten-Free Newly Diagnosed Gift Basket" because it makes the perfect gift for those who do not know where to begin when they are newly diagnosed, as well as those who enjoy baking.  Carol's book is not only full of wonderful recipes, which in some cases took hundreds of test recipes to create, (you know they have to be good!), but full of insightful information and resources.

Check it out at http://gluten-free-gift-baskets.com under the category of "Products"!

Visit our blog, too!  We recently began to list reviews of products.  More coming very soon!

Best regards,
Carla Spacher