From:
Alexander Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 22:37:38 -0700

I am three weeks new to the list service and it's great! Thank you to all
who gave me info on a Bread machine.   I bought a welbilt at Walmart for
under 90.00.  I am still working on the recipe (tapioca bread-Bette
Hagmen)-the bread comes out to dense for my taste-should I start the
yeast in H20 rather than add it with the dry ingredients?  I also wonder
about commercially produced candy that is lactose and gluten free ie
Mounds or anything else ok?  Thanks again to all who run and contribute
to this list, it sure has made my life much smoother and less
stressful!

Claire Barclay
S.D.  CA