From:
Miriam Fleuren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:58:37 +0100

Many have asked for the exact brand name of this Swedish 100%
uncontaminated oatmeal, and if it can be ordered.

The name is Semper Havregryn 100% Havre, meaning "Semper oatmeal from
100% oats".

The phone number on their website (020-622000) is probably unaccessible
from abroad (I can't ring it from my home in Holland). Their post
adress:

Semper konsumentkontakt, 105 46 STOCKHOLM, Sweden.

On their site there's a mail form for their consumer contacts
department: www.semper.se, choose "kontakta oss" all the way down.

On their site a lot of information about oats in a GF diet,
unfortunately only in Swedish.

Miriam Fleuren