From:
Chris Myer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:04:38 EST

Hi everyone

  You guys know I've been sick for weeks and I had one bad experience with
some soup and potato chips, but I've had this horrific headache i can't seem
to get rid of. Anyway, it never dawned on me it could be my medicine until I
saw someone ask about Aciphex. I've been on Doxycycline capsules for 3 weeks
due to a sinusitis and ear infection which I always get this time of year and
then it mixes with the flu. Anyway, does anyone know the gluten status on
this drug? I've been to the message board, the celiac data base I searched
the archives I can find a yes or no anywhere.

C VA