Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:34:40 -0700

We're finally being recognized as part of the real world!
Our local Maggiano's in Scottsdale, AZ is having a totally gluten
free dinner on September 15th.  They're having a wine rep come in and
talk about the different wines between the courses.  The menu
includes seared sea scallops, raviolis stuffed with short ribs, veal
parmisan, tiramasu and lots more. Since it's a local thing, it's not
on their site menu, but it's $60/person.  It sounds a bit pricey, but
they are included a lot more than I've listed.  Sounds yummy!

Cave Creek, AZ
Nina : )
Dag 1996