From:
Jim Lockwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:05:16 -0600

My wife and I just had a marvelous dinner (gluten-free for me). The name of
the restaurant at which we ate is Carrabba's Italian Grill. It is located at
502 West Bay area Blvd. In Webster, TX, which is located very near the
Johnson Space Center.

We had wonderful grilled steaks with grilled vegetables and  crouton free
mixed field green salads with a vinaigrette house dressing. Our waiter,
Brian, has been through the drill about gluten contamination. He  heated up
the gluten-free bread that I brought and, in general, took very good care of
us. The manager, James Colman, visited our table and asked about how he
could improve the special service to us. I told him that since Carrabba's is
an Italian restaurant that I would love to have some of their pasta dishes
but that the gluten content prohibited that. My wife told him about the
gluten-free pasta that we use. He suggested that we bring the gluten-free
pasta with us or tell him where to purchase it. He also said that he would
be more than happy to accommodate other Celiacs. For further info or to
phone ahead, call 281-338-0574.

BTW, I have no financial interest in the restaurant. I just love their food.

Jim