From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 11:15:59 -0600

There are some problems with generalization since in Canada the Canadian
Celiac Association has caramel color on the ALLOWED list.  We also have
alcohol (not beer or some wines) and vinegar including malt vinegar on our
ALLOWED list because of the distillation process.

I do not question items on my allowed list since it is from the association
and I have been GF only 2 years and not an expert yet, but have had no
problems following our list of allowed/not allowed and be careful items.

IMHO I will continue to follow these lists provided to me along with my own
lists from companies.  I do not have the time in my busy schedule to
question every item declared GF by my support group, I believe in them.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada