From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:22:25 PST

List,

I have three things to be thankful for this holiday season.  First is this
list, and all the people that make it work.  Thanks to all of you, my life
has been made somewhat easier and safer.  Thanks to all of you.

Second, and related to Jody's question on children, is my son. Now 22, about
to graduate from Ohio State with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, about
to become engaged (Wed 11-24), and soon to be home to celebrate his
engagement and the Thanksgiving Holiday with us.

Third,and possibly most important, is my wife of these many years.  While
Celiac Disease was a disappointment to say the least, I'm thnakfule for her
adaptatation to my condition, and help and support in it's treatment.  I
couldn't survive without her.

I sincerely hope all of you have a successful holiday (GF ofcourse) and
continue to maintain your healthy status.  Take care.  Dave T.