Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 10:43:43 -0400

Hi,

Here's my list of upcoming summer classes and events with Delete the
Wheat. The summer 4-week series on weight management for celiac disease,
the drop-in weight management support group, and the intensive grains
cooking class are not yet scheduled. I appreciate your feedback to help
me set the dates in July, August and early fall. See below for details
and possible dates.

Please email me: [log in to unmask] or call: 617-851-8643

4-Week Series on Weight Management on the Gluten-Free Diet

Location: Wild Oats, Medford

Date: July and August

4-week series of classes dedicated to weight loss and weight management
on the gluten free diet, including: healthy gluten free grain cooking
demos and taste sampling, guided store tours during class, lessons on
portion sizes, healthy fats, fiber, nutrients specific to celiac
disease, food journal analysis, individualized attention to your gluten
free diet from celiac dietitian, creative visualization exercises for
dealing w/ our gluten free lifestyle, recipes, gluten free resources,
and product samples.

Please call 617-851-8643 or email [log in to unmask] to
register for the late summer 2007 series

Class size: 12 person maximum; 6 person minimum

$120 per 4 -week series (no insurance accepted)

Please leave your full name, contact phone number and best time to reach
you. A phone conversation with Melinda is required to join this class
series.

Drop-in Weight Check and Weight Management Support Meeting -every three
weeks (or as you like), you are welcome to drop in for an informal
weigh-in, discussion (recipes, tactics, new foods) and group support
around weight loss and weight management on the gluten free diet. If you
are interested in joining this class, please let me know, including best
evening of the week (Tues -Thurs), or weekend day for you starting in
July or August (Location to be decided -likely Watertown, Cambridge or
Medford).

 3-hour Intensive Grains Cooking Class- We will be discussing the menu,
examining the nutritional balance, and cooking grain/protein dishes
together to be enjoyed as a meal at the end of class. The focus will be
on healthy meals that can be prepared quickly. Interested? Please email
me with your preferred evening of the week (Tues -Thurs, starting in
July or August).

Other Events:

SOMERSET R.O.C.K. CHAPTER EVENT

TRAVELING/ DINING OUT ON THE GF DIET:

 When:   Saturday June 9th

 Time:    2:00 pm

 Where: Hasbro Children's Hospital, 593 Eddy St, Providence RI 02903

 Directions: http://www.lifespan.org/rih/about/directions/directions.htm

 Fee :    $15 per person..

 Contact Stacey or Imad at [log in to unmask] or 508-674-6211

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Live it Up, Eat Out"

 If you or someone you care for suffers from Celiac Disease come learn
about the disorder and how to alter your diet in order to enjoy your
traveling and dining out experience

Speakers:      Dr. Sonal Ullman, Gastroenterologist and Melinda Dennis,
Nutritionist, BIDMC

 Middlesex Endoscopy & Digestive Health
45A Discovery Way, Acton, MA

Start time: 6:30 pm