From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 22:09:01 -0400

Today on a holistic medicine show on the Metro newtwork [cable] here in
NYC was a report from a pediatric journal.  It seems the lates study
involbing 1200 babies revealed that 1 in 45 babies are celiac!  These
numbers are much higher than what we've heard before.  They stated that
celiac has previously been misdiagnosed as colitis etc.  They stated
that anyone with digestive problems should be tested for celiac.

A website was given WWW.MSGMETRO.COM.   Because of my recent laser eye
treatments, I am unable to read that website.  You may want it check it
out for yourself.

Ann