From:
darrnoel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:00:41 -0400

Hi,
This is just a reminder that our October Gluten Intolerance Group Meeting
is scheduled for Saturday, October 16 at 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. in Room "B" on
the lower level of the Tower Building at Baptist Medical Center, 800
Prudential Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Enter the signs through the first
floor garage entrance and follow the signs to the JAX-GIG meeting.
Bring any ideas that you may have on things the group may want to do
together to celebrate the upcoming holiday season. I've receive some ideas
already but would like to get more if possible. Hope to see you on the
16th.
Noelle Polson, Coordinator
JAX-GFG
Jacksonville Gluten Free Group