From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:56:09 -0500

Check out this website:

        www.sazsbbq.com

I live in Milwaukee, WI, where Saz's Restaurant is located.   Their BBQ
sauce is not only gluten free, but their label says so!!!!!  The vinegar is
indicated as GF on the label, and the modified food starch is from corn.
They will be changing their bottling and labels this summer to indicate
this.

     This is GREAT BBQ SAUCE!!!!!  You can order it online at the above
website.  I have no financial interest in this company.  We've just been
using their sauce forever, long before we knew what gluten was.  It's the
beast.  We need to applaud their efforts to help us by changing their
labels.  One way to do this is to try their sauce.  I know you'll like it.

-Mary, Milwaukee, Wisconsin