From:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 00:01:00 -0800

*** What's New At www.Celiac.Com ***
<http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid=1>
Celiac.com: A Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Resource Since 1995

*** Gluten Free Food & Drug SmartLists Now Available ***
<http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid=112>

*** Celiac.Com's Guide To A Scott-Free Life Without Gluten ***
-->Subscribe and get 4 New Issues over the next year,
plus eleven free on-line back issues - A $68.61 value.
Subscribe at:
<http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid=29>
Preview back issues and sample articles at:
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=694>

*** Celiac.Com's Bookstore ***
Purchase two books and get a complimentary
copy of Scott-Free Newsletter, a $7.48 value.
<http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid=33>

*** T-Shirts: Help Us Promote Celiac Disease Awareness ***
Adult and kids shirts are now here:
<http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid=74>

*** You are invited to use our very popular message board/forum: ***
<http://www.glutenfreeforum.com>
and public celiac calendar:
<http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?act=calendar>
Our members have made a total of 29,827 posts
We have 3,839 registered members
Most users ever online at once was 68 on Feb 24 2005

*** New Articles On Celiac.Com ***
-Changing Bowel Habits in Celiac Disease--Before and After Gluten-Free Diet
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1124>
-Celiac Disease Research Leads to Successful Treatment of Type I Diabetes
Using Zonulin Antagonist
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1120>
-Gluten-Free Boom Presents Opportunities for Retailers -
Gluten Intolerance is 10 Times Higher Than Expected
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1119>
-Baking Quality Wheat Ancestors May be Safe for Those with Celiac Disease
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1113>
Saliva and Fecal Antibody Testing in Celiac Disease
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1116>

*** New Gluten-Free Recipes ***
-Soft Pretzels (Gluten-Free)
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1121>
-Walnut Orange Biscotti (Gluten-Free)
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1122>
-Shrimp Egg/Spring Rolls (Egg-less) / Sweet, Hot & Sour Sauce
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1114>

The Celiac Disease in the Media section always has up-to-date links to
media articles regarding celiac disease and the gluten-free diet:
<http://www.celiac.com/#media>

Take care,
Scott Adams
The Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Support Page
http://www.Celiac.com/