From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:02:33 -0700

As the season for going barefoot and wearing sandals is upon us, pamper
your feet with products from BeautiControl's  Save Your Sole
collection.

Soften dead skin cells on your "soles" with Ebb & Flow Softening Foot
Spray for $20

Exfoliate your "soles" with Sea Sand Foot and Leg Scrub for $18

Try Warming Seas Shaving Lotion for a self-heating shave for $20.50

To soften and hydrate your feet apply Rich Sea Salve for Feet for
$20.50

SALE ON GLUTEN-FREE SAVE YOUR SOLE PRODUCTS
 ***  Receive 10% off any purchase of Save Your Sole Products in June
2005 ***

Note: You must contact me directly and mention the above AD to obtain
the sale price.

GLUTEN-FREE COSMETICS, SKIN CARE and SUNSCREEN
Also available are gluten-free sunscreen, lipsticks, blush,
foundations, eye shadows, etc.

JOIN BEAUTICONTROL
Looking to earn extra money or to buy products at wholesale prices,
then share in the BeautiControl experience with me.  From June 1-30,
2005 you can join my team for only $179.  Included with the joining
price is training and over $500 worth of full size products.  For
details, please call me.

Contact me for product information and more gluten-free
recommendations.  Please note that my website does not indicate which
products are gluten-free so you must contact me directly for that
information via phone or email.

Roberta Zaharkin
Beauty and Image Consultant
(585)352-1373