Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 23:38:07 -0500

My niece saw this on FoodTV. They have a seperate list of gfcf candies
which is extensive, some are also soy free and I think some are corn
free--they request you call if you have special dietary requirements to
ensure there is no problem. They make most of the chocolates but some of
the candies are obviously from other sources. According to their website
the cf chocolates are made on a seperate line from the dairy products.
Their products are kosher under the Star-K.

Chocolate Emporium
 14486 Cedar Road
 South Euclid, Ohio 44121
 (216) 382-0140
 1-888-CHOCLAT
 (216) 382-2161 FAX

They say to call 1-888-CHOCLAT and ask for Stacy, Eleanor, or Samantha
for questions and ordering. They request that those with special dietary
needs to call and talk with them to ensure your needs are met.

If anyone has bought their products I would like to hear about the
service and quality of their products since I have not had a chance to
buy from them.

Betsey Carus
Baltimore, MD USA