From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 23:46:18 -0400

The most popular software to store recipes is Meal-Master. It is what Bobbi
Z used for the large bunch of recipes I posted with the row of MMMMMMs on
them. It is shareware, and it would make sense to me for the celiac
community to standardize on one package. The achives could then have the
recipe files ready to go. Since I don't cook, I haven't downloaded and
looked at it. Maybe some others? Anybody using anything computerized?

If you have a web browser you should be able to clip the ftp command to the
input field. But the site may be busy.