From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:16:42 -0500

March is a great month. It starts the spring season. The weather can be fickle to be sure. Beat the weather and bake some fresh bread to warm the kitchen on a cold, damp March day. How about vegetable chicken noodle soup for the springtime sniffles? And then ... there's basketball ... it's March Madness!

Yummee Yummee has gone mad this month. SAVE 15% on sample and case packs. Buy a sample pack and get two new free Dreamees mix recipes - Nacho Cheese Crackers and Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits. They are Yummee Yummee! Perfect for snacks during the March Madness games. Root for your team with savory gluten-free crackers topped with cheese, salsa, refried beans or even a slice of jalapeno. Slice the biscuits and make mini sandwiches for the snack tray. Order today, the free recipes are only available until the sweet sixteen are decided.

Miss noodles in your soup? How about dumplings? Celebrate National Noodle Month with a recipe for Grandma's Noodles and Dumplin's. Yummee Yummee's gluten-free recipe lets you make oodles of great tasting homemade egg noodles in any shape you like. Cut dough into short or long ribbons, thick or thin, twisted spirals or even small cookie cutter shaped noodles to delight your children. Yummee Yummee's Dreamees mix makes the best southern style dumplin's to complement all homemade soups or stews. Our recipe takes only a few minutes. Let the noodles air dry for an hour or more and drop into your favorite savory homemade soup 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.

Flour? It's National Flour Month. The best way to celebrate is with gluten-free baking mixes. Yummee Yummee perfectly formulated, simply scrumptious, gluten-free baking mixes rival, and oftentimes surpass, their wheat counterparts.

"Best sugar cookiees EVER ... I want the recipe." Our Easy Cut Sugar Cookiees are easier to cut and handle than wheat flour cookies and taste even better. Hard to believe? It's true! It's Yummmee Yummee Cookiees mix.

All the things you've dreamed about on a gluten-free diet are now back on the menu using our Dreamees Mix. Graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers, thin crust pizza, croutons, pie crusts, savory crackers and artisan biscuits are easy with our proven recipes. Perfectly formulated mixes for confidence and success in your kitchen, every time.

Yummee Yummee Muffins & Coffee Cakes mix makes undeniably the most fantastic Cherry Cream Cheese Streusel Coffee Cake. Muffins are fast and easy with our mix - spiced apple, strawberry, sugar cookie, or peaches and cream. Even though our muffins are the perfect breakfast food, try this late night snack. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins topped with vanilla ice cream.

Yummee Yummee's Breads mix makes much more than just bread. But, it does make a fast, fresh, homemade, gluten-free loaf. It takes a little more than an hour to have fresh homemade bread cooling in your kitchen. That includes opening the package, mixing the ingredients, a quick 20-minute rise, and a 30-minute bake time. Take a slice of our Simply Scrumptious Sandwich Bread and roll it into a spiral - no breakage and no crumbs. It's a super-soft, wholesome bread with the right taste and texture. Check our bread video to see. Better yet, try it!  Why limit yourself with frozen, prepackaged bread or pizza crusts? Our Breads mix makes so much more than bread and pizza - dinner rolls, breadsticks, artisan breads, danish and cinnamon rolls.

Visit our web site, store or watch a video. Don't go mad with other flours or baking mixes. Use your noodle with our gluten-free baking mixes. Enjoy the basketball games with savory gluten-free snacks. It's March, can spring be far behind?

The Yummee Yummee Team

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Yummee Yummee Videos: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/ddvideos.html