From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2009 23:23:27 -0500

I was pleasantly surprised to open my new August 2009 issue of Yoga Journal
and find a four page article titled Sweet, No Wheat.  It quotes Carol
Fenster, telling about how she married into a wheat farming family about the
time she became aware that she couldn't eat wheat.  Then  there is
discussion about various whole grains, and some recipes.   And gorgeous
pictures of blueberry millet pancakes and chai almond cookies.   I think I
might have to make these pancakes tomorrow morning!

Dr Stephan Wangen of the IBS Treatment Center in Seattle is also quoted.
Hope you can find this magazine and read the article.