From:
Andrew Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 1997 10:01:34 -0800

Luksusowa Potato Vodka.  Also, many people said that they
could drink wines, but watch out for sulphites.

A number of people were seeking advise about corn intolerance
and wondering how I was working around this problem.  Also
some people are experiencing extreme food allergies and were
looking for suggestions.

I recommended two books:

"Juicing for Life" by Cherie Calbom and Maureen Keane...this
book has been the only thing that has helped my wife's anaemia
problem...and what gave me the clue to figuring out that I had
Celiac Disease.  It is one way of getting proper nutrition for
those people who can only eat a few things.  I think it is just
plain good for everybody!

"Raw Energy" by Leslie and Susannah Kenton might also be a
resource for the "dietary challenged".

I also tried packaged dip and dressings by

Canadian Herb and Spice Company
5929  Jeanne D'Arc Blvd. Unit 138L
Gloucester Ontario
K1C 7K2
Canada

Delicious!!!  This brand appears be made without additives,
flour etc... I recommend the Onion Chive...
finally some dip I can eat!!
It is not labelled Gluten Free...so eat at your
own risk. If some knows for sure if they are
or are not safe, please let me know.

I also tried Taipan Rice Crackers....labelled gluten free
You may want to write to the importer at:

Toyo Importing Co. Ltd.
3445  Gardner Court
Burnaby, B.C. V5G 3K7
Canada

I didn't like these crackers, but my wife LOVES them.

There you go...some crackers and some dip!!

Cheers!

Andrew Shaw