From:
Deborah Ceizler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Ceizler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:28:19 -0800

Please join the Palm Beach County Celiac Support Group, a Chapter of the
Celiac Disease Foundation, for a very special GLUTEN FREE Spaghetti Dinner
compliments of Whole Foods Market including Buffet style service of the
following items:  Gluten Free breads and rolls, Salad - with different types
of dressings to sample, FOUR different brands of Gluten Free Pastas to try
out and many Sauces too!  And, more desserts than you can imagine!

Location: Whole Foods Market 1400 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL on Sunday, May
20th, 2007 at 5:30 pm

All members of our group are invited with their immediate families for a
donation of $20 per person*

Friends can attend for a donation of $30 per person*

Fabulous raffle prizes and more....

We have room for only 80, so RSVP ASAP to Phyllis Kessler 561-637-0396

ALL CHECKS MUST BE RECEIVED by May 15th to ATTEND THIS DINNER

Please make your check payable to CDF and mail to:

Phyllis Kessler

15927 Laurel Creek Drive

Delray Beach, FL 33446

*donations are tax deductible, to the extent allowable by law