From:
Susan Krauss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 09:06:58 -0800

I've received a number of posts re my question about Apple Cider Vinegar.
Most people said to use lemon juice as a substitute.  Two people suggested
rice vinegar.

Many people asked why it was restricted for me.  I'm not celiac.  I have
multiple food intolerances and on my most recent test, which added corn and
hot spices to my list of foods to avoide, apple cider vinegar was on the
list.  It's in many of the recipes for gluten-free pantry products so I was
looking for a substitute.

susan

Susan Krauss                            Krauss Research
mailto:[log in to unmask]               http://www.wenet.net/~skrauss