Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:07:35 -0600

Dear Listmates -
I went to Trader Joe's today, and finally bought a loaf
of this. It says right on it that it is both gluten-free, and
made in a gluten-free, nut-free facility. Trader Joe's own brand.

Contains Caraway seed - which are not rye, and not related to
wheat, rye, oats, barley, spelt, etc. at all.

Ingredients include water, tapioca flour, white rice flour, rice starch,
ground flax seed, grape juice concentrate, caraway seed, rice
bran, salt, yeast, safflower oil, baking soda, lemon juice, xanthan
gum, etc.

Slices are small - half the height of a slice of Kinnikinnick Italian white
GF bread. I toasted a slice and put GF margarine on my toast, and it
tasted just like really good quality rye. Excellent flavor.

I have no financial interest in this. My husband and I are making mini-
Reuben sandwiches for supper tonight.
-Vicki in Illinois