From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:42:04 -0700

This is the reply I received after sending an e-mail
to the person listed in Dietary Specialties ad on the
first of the month. Hope this info helps clarify some
questions.

Ayn in Kansas

"We have a web site. but it is the original one from
before MenuDirect bought us in 1998, and as you can
imagine is very dated.  We will have ecommerce etc
soon, but are concentrating our tech guy to making
sure our phones are working etc.   Check the site
dietspec.com and we will keep you posted.

I can email you a current list of products or if you
send a snail address, I can post it.  Our new price
lists should be from the printers soon.

Thanks for your interest-"

Ronni Alicea RD