From:
Sandy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 10:12:02 -0700

Dear Listmates,

You people have a wealth of information so I am hoping you can help me...

Are oat grass, barley grass and wheat grass gluten free?  A nutritionist
told me they were since they are a "grass" not the "grain".  I can't
find the answer in my information and the words oat, barley and wheat
make me very nervous as I'm sure you can understand.  This particular
discussion was concerning an enzyeme supplement to aid digestion.

Thank you for you help.

Sandy
Nova Scotia, Canada