From:
Roxane Kourakis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roxane Kourakis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:06:24 +0700

I was diagnosed five months and now have a few questions regarding the
following that I would appreciate some input on:

1) Once on the GF diet how long should it take to start feeling better (ie.
weight gain, feeling less tired and less GI symptoms)? At this stage I can't
say that I'm feeling any better. Am I being too impatient?

2) When should one have a follow-up biopsy taken after starting the GF diet
(6 months or is it better to wait a year)?

3) Can anyone recommend a gastroenterologist in Sydney, Australia who may
have special interest in Coeliac disease? Which brings me to another
question, is there an Australian based email group like this one?

4) This is probably a long shot. I'm living in Jakarta, Indonesia at the
moment. Does anyone know where I can buy GF products here?

Thanks in advance
Roxane