From:
Anne Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:13:58 -0600

Gluten Free in Central Arkansas support group will meet on Monday March 15,
6-8pm at

Little Rock Wild Oats Natural Marketplace
10700 N. Rodney Parham
Little Rock, AR 77212
Phone: 501-312-2326

All interested are invited to attend. We will be discussing issues related
to eating out. Wild Oats is supplying GF pasta and sauce and other GF foods
to sample.

If planning to attend or for more information, please email me or contact me
at 5012233981
Anne Luther