From:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 07:10:55 -0700

After I forwarded the original information from Daphne's, I looked at it and realized that they didn't fully understand all the issues.  For example, they had excluded falafel, which almost always has wheat in it, and the fries, which I knew were likely to be fried with other items.  I spoke with several people at the company, and this is their updated version.  Sorry for any confusion.

Michelle Azimov
Ventura, CA

******

The following menu items may NOT be gluten free:

Baklava

Gyros

Spanokopita

Pita Bread

Hummus

Avgolemeno Soup

Falafel

The following menu items may not be gluten free due to the preparation of the items:

French Fries

The following menu items may not be gluten free due to the fact that they are prepared in manufacturing plants that produce products with gluten:

Chicken Tenders

Half Chickens

Quarter Chickens

I have been assured that any modified food starch that is used in our products is modified corn starch.

Jasmyn Hornbuckle
Operations Administrator
Daphne's Greek Cafe
6125 Cornerstone Ct., East