From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:35:58 EST

I called Paskesz (in Brooklyn, NY) today about the potato based crumbs. They
said they are out of them and are done producing them for the season. They
will be making them again next February for Passover of the year 2000. They
said the only way to get them is at stores that may still have them in stock.
They are more likely to be available in very religious neighborhoods (Jewish.)
I had no luck phoning stores in the Philadelphia area. Looks like I'll be
waiting till next year to make "matzah" balls. Thanks to the folks who
communicated about this and tried to find the product.
Linda