From:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:54:33 -0400

Hi all,
Anyone out there from the Catskills area or who may have travelled there
recently, I am looking for places to buy GF groceries and/or GF-friendly
restaurants. We will be traveling there in August, staying in a cabin in
Big Indian (august 10th-16th). We will be able to cook our own meals, and
so I can bring stuff with, but just in case it would be nice to know of
anything in the area. I realize that we may have to stop in Kingston for
supplies, so we are looking for referrals from kingston through big indian
or even Belleyeare (sp?) ski resort. It would also be nice to be able to
eat out once while we are there. I will summarize to the list. Thanks.
joan

joan
Conshohocken, PA, USA