From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:19:08 EDT

If you have an interest in a support group being located in the proximity  of
the Town Hall in Hunter's Creek, Florida, please contact Rachel Shockley at
telephone 407-857-6285 or email [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

I have a three year old daughter with Celiac Disease and JRA. She was
diagnosed at about 22 months of age. I would really love to start a support  group
in my area of Orlando, FL. I know of only 2 other groups in Central  Florida
and they are both at least an hour driving distance from me.

We would most likely meet every 2nd Monday evening at the Town Hall in
Hunter's Creek 32837. I would really like to get this going before the holidays  so
we can start helping people in need. Thank you for all of your effort.

Rachel Shockley, M.A., CCC-SLP
Speech-Language  Pathologist
President
Corrective Speech and Language Therapy,  Inc.
BEYOND THERAPY
407-857-6285
_www.centralfltherapy.com_ (http://www.centralfltherapy.com)